Meet Doug Smith
One of the most popular and sought-after speakers and sales trainers in the country, Doug Smith is a true sales and sales leadership expert specializing in helping organizations and their people improve their professional selling skills and grow their bottom line results.
Over the last 32 years, Doug has built a successful career in sales, sales management, sales training, leadership development, marketing, professional speaking, personal coaching and strategic business planning. Doug Smith:
- Delivers nearly 100 presentations, seminars and webinars each year
- Is a featured speaker at numerous company and industry sales events
- Invest over 300 hours each year studying the habits and practices of top performers
- Has published 250+ feature articles in national magazines
- Is the author of the books Climbing the Ladder of Success and Green Zone Selling
Doug Smith's style is personal, professional, engaging, street-smart and real world. He brings a vibrant, fresh approach to his presentations and workshops and offers proven ideas to make people's jobs easier and their results even more successful.
Doug holds a degree in Business Marketing. He is a member of the National Speakers Association and the Global Speakers Federation. Doug and his family make their home in Asheville, North Carolina.